Friday, May 6, 2016

Writing, Website, Blog Happenings

Hello, Once Again!

I just got a notification that my Sister shared a post from this blog on Facebook. The said post is dated last year, and if you want the truth, I did not remember putting it here.

I know I posted it on my blog, BarbarianWriter, but I guess the Blogger page I've set up (which you are now reading), just doesn't rate high enough to get my attention.

Eventually, I will get around to trying to get all the various parts linked together. I'm hoping for, at the very least, 50,000 words, but even that would be considered more a novella than a full-length novel, which go 85,000+ these days.

Well, folks, that's all for right now. I will really do my best to get back on that writing thing. Honest.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment