Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hickory dickory dock, someone knock off my block...

Howdy all! The current time is 1:25 AM, just one week before Halloween. This will be my second here in glorious Grenada, MS. Can you feel my excitement...(yawn). 

Well, as of my last post, I did get the Barbarian story submitted, and my instructor seems to have liked it. I sent him 1933 words, and after the suggested changes, it edited to 1963 words. I would love to post it here for anyone who happens by to enjoy and/or comment on, but if I hope to submit it for publication in a magazine, it has to be virgin material. I can, however, offer it up to any who comment and leave me their email address. For free. Yes, you heard me: FREE!!!! I just need more people to read  (and hopefully like) some of my stuff. Who knows; maybe an influential person will want to see more and ask for other stuff I've penned.   It could happen...

I am now in process of writing the next part of "The Barbarian" (tentative title) for Assignment 9. It will be up to 3000 words as well, and I am one third the way there. It is due by the middle of November, so I cannot take too long on it.

Anyway, I'll leave it at that. I'll try to "Tweet" the link again tomorrow. Let us see if I get more views and maybe some comments. If this is your first visit, please read other posts, and let me know what you think, even if you think I'm the stupidest blogger around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment